Education must be available and affordable to masses and provide the quality knowledge too. The main of any education system is sharpen the skills of a learner and let his/her knowledge got the right path.
With a nice intention Rohit Pande and Sameer Buti have started a different learning system. ELearning at the fingertips (even TeleLearning is there) is what their website http://www.classteacher.com provides.
Rohit Pandey (as we mentioned recently in our blog) is an IITian from IIT Delhi who completed MBA from IIM Calcutta (now Kolkata). Samir Buti have pursued his Bachelors from IIT Delhi and MBA from IIM Jamshedpur. They work alongwith with the brains like Raul Rai, Kabir Narang and Paramdeep Singh with other team members.
They work in several areas like Research (where the research work on streamline of learning-teaching entire system they have, is being updated constantly), Consulting Team (who works as a bridge between Students and Teachers) and Training and Implementing Team (who focuses on making the skills of Teachers, sharper) amongst other.
The solution they offer are:
- Digital Interactive Classrooms
- As the name suggest, using the communication technology smart classrooms are created. While working with around 700 schools and 25000 educators they provide unique and interactive way to the students to pursue the knowledge. It is available for Teacher/Students both.
- Digital Math Solution
- With the aim to provide improved conceptualization through experimental learning, structured completely on NCERT.
- Digital Science Solution
- In traditional education system, the scientific experiments are explain theoretically and results explained, but they must be very easy to learn if the experiment could be seen or observed.
- Assessment Solutions
- Assessment process, continuously evaluated under the norms specified by CBSE, it concentrates on assessment of problems faced by the students and teachers both.
They claim that around over 450 research papers including 90 international papers submitted so far. We really look forward to the changing face of education being offered by them.
As it is not a non-profit site, there is no study material available directly but you can surely contact them at:
Address: Classteacher Learning Systems, Mind Shaper Technologies Pvt Ltd., Plot No. 63, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon-122001
Overall a website worth visiting to get an overview of what they provide, without much stuff for self-learning available directly. Contacting them should be a different experience. If anyone of you contact them please share your experiences with us. By they way, do not forget reading our latest post regarding ClassPad – The Tablet PC developed by this team.