First, the cheapest car of the world – Tata Nano – came from India and then now its time for the cheapest PC of the World. Well, its time to visit the Indian market and economy along with its technical advancements for sure.
The technology is only helpful to the layman when it is affordable. We saw the proofs in last few decades. Take the example of Computers or Mobile phones. Tablet PC is one such thing. There are so many varieties hitting the market now a days and so many will be in the coming future.
We must let you know the briefing about the cheapest of them all. Aakash – the Tablet PC from Datawind Ubislate is not only affordable but is bundled with good processing power and other features too. Which puts itself few step ahead then others. Now you will be hearing that people from the regional areas of India are also using their Tablet PC, and without doubt Aakash would be in majority.
- High quality video and Web anywhere
- WiFi and GPRS connectivity
- Games, Full Office Suite, Educational software, Over 1,50,000 apps.
- Expandable memory to 32GB
- USB slots to use pen drive
- And of course, it is a Phone too…
- OS: Android OS 2.2
- RAM: 256MB RAM/Storage (Internal) : 2 GB Flash
- Processor: Graphics Accelarator and HD Video Processor
- Peripherals: 1 standar USB 2.0 port
- Multimedia: Audio out 3.5 mm jack / Audio in : 3.5 mm jack
- Display: 7″ Display with 800X480 pixel resolution
- Supported File Formats: DOC/DOCX/PPT/PPTX/XLS/XLSX/ODT/ODP and more…
- Input: Touch Screen
- Connectivity: GPRS and WiFi IEEE802.11 a/b/g c
- Battery: Upto 180 minutes on. AC Adapter 200-240 volt range
The current version is available at around USD 35 or INR 2500, the next, more powerful (and armed with more features) version is scheduled to launch at the end of January 2012.
You can prebook it at http://www.ubislate.com/index.html