Hope you had a fantastic start of the year 2019!
We love reading! And hope you too 🙂 So, how many books you’ve read in this year so far? And, which of them you liked the most?
Like us, you also find it overwhelming when you get a book you would love to read at discounted prices, right? If you follow us on social media, you know that we regularly update you with the best possible deals we come across for almost all the media including books, movies, TV Shows and more…
Amazon India – runs a program called “Reader’s Delight”. Only Amazon Prime members are eligible to get benefits of this program. The good this about “Reader’s Delight” is, you are eligible to get one EBook (Kindle edition) absolutely for free! Actually, there are 5 books promoted by Amazon every month in this program and you need to pick one from it, to be precise. To know more about this program, you can read:
Amazon’s Reader’s Delight : February 2019
Here is the list of the 5 books from which you can pick one absolutely Free (Kindle EBook).
- Why I Stopped Wearing My Socks Kindle Edition by (Alok Kejriwal)
- Happy Dreams Kindle Edition by (Jia Pingwa – Transtalted by Nicky Harman)
- The Bestseller She Wrote Kindle Edition by (Ravi Subramanian) :: Unbiased book review
- Shivagami Katha Bahubali Khanda 1: The Rise Of Sivagami Hindi (Hindi Edition) Kindle Edition by (Anand Neelakantan) :: Unbiased book review for English Edition
- It’s All In The Planets Kindle Edition by (Preeti Shenoy)
Which one of these books excites you more?
In case if you want a paperback copy of any of these books, Amazon offers that as well, at a special rate.
I recommend you to read all the details on the Amazon’s offer page thoroughly (including terms and conditions) before going for the same.
I did claim my free benefits as Amazon prime member and hope you too.
Here is a quick link:
What do you think about this program? I recommend going for it if you an Amazon prime member for sure? Also, let us know your comments for this article and feel free to let us know if you would like to see more such articles in coming days.