We love reading! And we are sure that you too 🙂 So, how many books you’ve read in this year so far? And, which of them you liked the most?
Anyway, let us help you in getting more books in your catalogue.
Amazon – the online shopping giant – runs a program named “Reader’s Delight” for prime members in India. In this program, they offer one Kinde EBook absolutely free. They provide a catalogue of free books every month and you can choose one from the same. Usually, there are 5 books to choose from. This month, however, there are 6 books to choose from. And yes, if you are not a prime member, you can get these books for Rs. 49 each!
Earlier, Amazon India was providing the paperback version of the same books at a special price, but now, only Kindle EBooks are available under this program.
Amazon’s Reader’s Delight : May 2019
Here is the list of the 6 books from which you can pick one absolutely Free (Kindle EBook).
- Modi And Markets: Arguments for Transformation by (Dhiraj Nayyar)
- Democracy Hacked by (Martin Moore)
- India in the Age of Ideas: Select Writings: 2006-2018 by (Sanjeev Sanyal)
- Dialogue of the Deaf: The Government and the RBI by (T.C.A. Srinivasa Raghavan)
- Gurudev: On the Plateau of the Peak: The Life of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar by (Bhanumathi Narasimhan)
- Aadhaar (Hindi) by (Shankkar Aiyar)
Which one of these books excites you more?
I recommend you to read all the details on Amazon’s offer page thoroughly (including terms and conditions) before going for the same.
I did claim my free benefits as Amazon prime member and hope you too.
Here is a quick link:
What do you think about this program? I recommend going for it if you an Amazon prime member for sure? Also, let us know your comments for this article and feel free to let us know if you would like to see more such articles in the coming days.