We love reading! And we are sure that you too 🙂 So, how many books you’ve read in this year so far? And, which of them you liked the most?
Our team thinks that, like us, you also find it overwhelming when you get a book you would love to read at discounted prices, right? If you follow us on social media, you know that we regularly update you with the best possible deals we come across for almost all the media including books, movies, TV Shows and more…
Amazon India – runs a program called “Reader’s Delight”. Only Amazon Prime members are eligible to get benefits of this program. The good thing about “Reader’s Delight” is, you are eligible to get one EBook (Kindle edition) absolutely for free! Actually, there are 5 books promoted by Amazon every month in this program and you need to pick one from it, to be precise. To know more about this program, you can read:
Amazon’s Reader’s Delight : March 2019
Here is the list of the 5 books from which you can pick one absolutely Free (Kindle EBook).
- Life Is What You Make It A Story Of Love, Hope And How Determination Can Overcome Even Destiny Kindle Edition by (Preeti Shenoy)
- The Sworn Sword (A Game of Thrones) (The Hedge Knight (A Game of Thrones)) Kindle Edition by (George Martin, Ben Avery, Mike Miller)
- Flirting with Stocks: Stock Market Investing for Beginners Kindle Edition by (Anil Lamba)
- Modi And Markets: Arguments for Transformation Kindle Edition by (Dhiraj Nayyar)
- Yeh Tumhari Kahani Nahin – This is Not Your Story (Hindi Edition) Kindle Edition by (Savi Sharma)
Which one of these books excites you more?
In case if you want a paperback copy of any of these books, Amazon offers that as well, at a special rate.
I recommend you to read all the details on the Amazon’s offer page thoroughly (including terms and conditions) before going for the same.I did claim my free benefits as Amazon prime member and hope you too.
Here is a quick link:
What do you think about this program? I recommend going for it if you an Amazon prime member for sure? Also, let us know your comments for this article and feel free to let us know if you would like to see more such articles in coming days.