Jane Lynch is a famous and familiar name of course. Being an Emmy and Golden Globe winner actress give her the fame and respect as an actress. She was invited at the Smith College to address the commencement to the class of 2012. We see her enjoying the experience. Jane did share her memories from the graduation day of 1982.
Here we are trying to understand her message and get the inspirational summary out of the same. We hope that our readers will enjoy the same. If it help someone getting a little guidance also, it is worth. But here is a warning, the speech is having some adult stuff and make sure you want to hear it, or you can hear it, before you actually start playing the video.
- Take any proper opportunity and make it your jumping point. Respond it properly and improvise yourself.
- One should be open minded to accept whatever is coming in the life. Don’t just say No. Have something like “Yes and”…
- Take positive from the stuff.
- Don’t give up, with the fear of failure. It is part of life. If you give up then you loose the opportunity to convert it into a success as well.
- Make sure before say “Yes and” to any opportunity. Make sure you, from the heart and mind think and believe it is a proper thing to do. You can say “No way” otherwise. So define your boundaries.
- Put your heart in everything you do.
- Don’t plan too much.
- Life is always changing and moving forward, so don’t stop.
- Live in the moment. Be your best self.
She might have given better examples and she possibly could have avoided the adult stuff in the commencement speech. But it has the essence to get. This is in turn a lesson. Get what you need or what is is important from a stack of information.
Your views may be different than ours, do let us know via comments. It is a great chance to share it with other readers also.