For our regular readers and followers on various social media, we’ve started a series of giveaways! Our previous giveaway was for October 2018. Here are quick links to our previous giveaways.
- Giveaway 4 : October 2018 : A Book
- Giveaway 3 : September 2018 : A Book
- Giveaway 2 : August 2018 : A Book
- Giveaway 1 : July 2018 : A Book
November 2018 Giveaway
You can stand a chance to win a book named Fluid: The Approach Applied by Geniuses Over Centuries by Ashish Jaiswal.
The book is really an interesting read and our primary thoughts about the same are available at:
- Fluid: A Book By Ashish Jaiswal on Rethinking our Education System
- Fluid: The Approach Applied by Geniuses Over Centuries by Ashish Jaiswal | Book Review
We will share our detailed book reviews for the same later this month.
|Book Title||:||Fluid: The Approach Applied by Geniuses Over Centuries|
|Publisher||:||Wisdom Tree; (15 October 2018)|
|# of Pages||:||256 (Paperback)|
|# of Chapters||:||–|
How to participate : Rules
We are making it very simple for the participants. The following are the points you need to follow/remember to take part in this giveaway. The contest will run from November 01, 2018 to November 30, 2018 IST, which is referred below as the “contest period” or “giveaway period” or simply “the period”.
- You need to subscribe our newsletter during giveaway period.
- During newsletter subscription, you need to share real details.
- You need to follow us on Twitter during giveaway period. (@thinkerviews)
- You need to follow us and like our page on Facebook. (@thinkerviews)
- You need to Tweet the following, at least 3 times during the contest period on Twitter:
#FLUID: The Approach Applied by Geniuses Over Centuries by @ashishjaiswaled
(publisher @wisdomtree) is available for FREE in a giveaway by @thinkerviews at: http://thinkerviews.com/giveaways/giveaway-5-november-2018
- You need to post the following, at least 1 time during the contest period on FaceBook:
#FLUID: The Approach Applied by Geniuses Over Centuries by @ashishjaiswaled (publisher @wisdomtree) is available for FREE in a giveaway by @thinkerviews at: http://thinkerviews.com/giveaways/giveaway-5-november-2018
- Please post a comment below, answering, why you are excited about this book? and Why you like Thinkerviews?
- The winner will be chosen based on the best answer and when there are more than one interesting answers, we will pick one of them randomly. The decision of ThinnkerViews team will be final and cannot be challenged in anyway.
- If you are already our follower on any social media, you cannot unfollow – and then follow again to be part of this contest. Simply, follow the rest of the steps, and you will be eligible for the giveaway.
- Providing wrong details / not following any of the rules, will make you disqualified for the giveaway.
- We reserve the right to change any rule of this giveaway anytime, including cancellation of the same.
- The results are expected to be announced by or on 15th December, 2018, but we reserve the rights to change the schedule of the same, if not canceled this giveaway.
- Please note that this giveaway is strictly for resident Indian Citizens with deliverable Indian postal address only.
- The winner(s) require to share a photograph of him/herself with the book, or at least the book upon its receipt. The winner(s) must allow us to share his/her name, city and social media handles (no other personal information) and the photograph mentioned above on our site/social media/any other promotional activities. It is just to add trustability and prove the genuineness of the giveaway. We encourage the winner(s) to share these details from his/her end on his/her social handles as well.
So are you excited for this giveaway? Well, most of us have something to say about the current education system and some changes we expect in the same. So, why don’t we come forward to share the vision, because it is always the people who bring the revolution.
All the best!!!
All your suggestions are most welcome.
The GiveAway period is over and thus is closed now.
Unfortunately, there is no clear winner this month.